Thursday, August 30, 2012

A Friday Evening With The Loves of My Life

It was just your usual Friday evening. We decided to drive over to the town of Rogers and check out their Third Fridays event with live music on the street and the smell of cotton candy in the air. As I watched John and Jude Benjamin walk hand in hand down the old brick street, I couldn't think of anything better at that moment. I'm the luckiest woman in the world.

And Jude probably thought he was the luckiest boy. There was a little park downtown....And Jude owned it.


My little man crawling around on the jungle gym before making his Daddy chase him around in the grass.


Ouch. ouchie. Why does this hurt. Dad!!! Help me. Something feel like it's caught.


Grabbing a bite of pizza at The Rail. They are so handsome.


Love them. Did I mention how lucky I am?


$5.00 for a blow-up Elmo that Jude adored. Priceless. Daddy and son taking it all in.


I love you both so very much. You have my heart and soul. Xoxo.



No comments:

Post a Comment