Wednesday, February 5, 2014

What Have I Been Doing?

I always hear mom and dad on the phone talking about all the things I've been up to on a daily basis. It's understandable that I'm too busy playing angry birds or snacking to talk, but hey a kid has priorities. Here is what I've been up to the last few months...straight from my pre-schooling mouth.


Birthday parties, cheers.



 Playing in the trifecta of weather that is NWA.


House work. Price matching.


I let them out occasionally


Chuck E. Cheese


Cuteness


Teaching Papaw and Daddy how to take cho cho train time seriously. 


Embarrassing my dad. Dad embarrassing me.


Lunch with the folks


Hanging with the pops


 Duck Facing


 Showing dad how cuteness happens.


My full time job, part-time job and paid internship. Saving the world...one muggle at a time.


Dinner with the folks


Movies


Movies with Friends


Friends


Treating yo'self


Craft time


And...occasionally giving Mom and Dad a break! OCCASIONALLY.

Duck face xoxo's - Jude







No comments:

Post a Comment