So, 10 months ago, almost to the hour, Jude was making his debut into this crazy world. As I sit here and write this, it's hard to even read that sentence out loud. To think that this time last year, Ashleigh was as round as the day is long and we were putting the finishing touches on the Nursery. Time sure does fly.
Here are some fun facts about the number 10:
-The Metric system (used pretty much everywhere except the US) is based on the number 10
- Alexander Hamilton is on the $10 bill, and Franklin Roosevelt is on the dime
- Virginia was the 10th state to enter the Union
- The traditional gift for a 10th Anniversary is tin (lame)
- John Tyler was the 10th President of the United States, but only because William Harrison died in office. James Polk was actually the 10th elected President
- The 10th letter of the alphabet is J.
Two months and Jude will be one year. Obviously, that will be something worth celebrating. In the meantime, it's one crazy, super-fast day at a time as we move into the Holiday Season. We continue to be thankful for so much in our lives, and look forward to seeing as many of you as possible over the next couple months.