Sunday, October 7, 2012

Quick house update.

We've been in the house a little over a week now and we love it. My kitchen is set up, so I can cook for  the masses and offer wine when the neighbors stop by. But before that, we had our first dinner.


Papa Johns...and I'm not talking about Mr. Bennet.

Most of our furniture has been delivered. The downstairs couch is really nice. The upstairs couch had to be sent back because it couldn't fit up the stairs. And this causes the first house repairs we get to do on my brand new walls, ugh. However, we got a smaller couch with a pullout mattress making it much easier to host even more people! Our dining chairs are put together and waiting on the fabulous table. Plus we got all of our beds!! You can tell I really missed my own bed.


It's possible that I may have been passed out from moving.


Heavenly showers. My waterfall shower and jets were just what we needed after a long day of moving.


And then there is the master bedroom. Somehow it became the center for everything that didn't have a home. Most importantly Jude's playroom. As you can see, he is having a blast with all this space.


There were about 300 of these is our garage at one point. Everything is unpacked and the boxes are all gone, but it's going to take us awhile to get all of our goodies in the right spots.


It sure feels good to be home though.




No comments:

Post a Comment