Friday, September 3, 2010

3 Years of Wedded Bennet Bliss

It's almost been 7 years together and 3 of them have been tax related! All joking aside, they have been wonderful. John Bennet is the love of my life and I wouldn't change any of our time together. It's all been so much fun...who wouldn't want to laugh everyday? We have such a fantastic marriage, family values and now we get to take the next step of this amazing journey together. Baby Jude. And I'm so lucky. The luckiest girl in the world actually. Thank you for being my everything John. Jude is so lucky to have a daddy like you. 

PS...A pregnant lady can be emotional every now and then, okay!

Our wonderful Anniversary dinner at 160 Blue. Jude obviously loved dessert!


My handsome husband.


Did I mention the fabulous flowers and watch he gave me? Look how happy I am! 

No comments:

Post a Comment