Saturday, October 30, 2010

Happy Halloween!

It's our last Halloween as just a married couple instead of parents. Our little pumpkin will be here soon, and the wild parties of our past will be replaced by pushing a stroller around to strange houses and asking for their candy. But one final party.......Friday night our neighbors Sean and Ashley down the hall hosted a little get together for Halloween. Ashleigh was a hit as the Treasure Troll, but I was struggling with an idea for a costume. I do this every year; wait until the last minute and then throw something together. I guess I'm just more of a St. Patty's day fan than Halloween. But, thanks to an idea from my friend Jarod, I decided I'd go as "a single man's worst nightmare". So I did...
Just a sad little pregnancy test
Surprise! You're going to be a dad! hahaha.
Notice the matted down hair; that is supposed to represent me having been peed on as the test. 
Ashleigh's Costume for Saturday night's festivities! The Great Pumpkin!
Happy Halloween Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment